R-EPOXY is a regular cure epoxy (24 hours). The 3 Gallons size is designed for large projects (210 to 300 ft2). The application can be done by using an epoxy spreader, a lint-free roller or microfibers. Always respect the mixing ration 2A: 1B.
Application techniques for making multiple layers:
CHEMICAL ADHESION: To allow maximum adhesion, we recommend pouring the successive layers 24 hours apart.
MECHANICAL ADHESION: When the R-EPOXY is dry (more than 24 hours), we recommend lightly sanding (120 grit) the first layer. Thus, you will get better adhesion between the layers.
- Seal and repair knots and cracks in the wood.
- Surface application to strengthen and enhance the wood.
- Enhance the chandelier, such as canvas and handicrafts.
- Design of objects and jewelry.
- Floor coverings
- Recoveries of sustainable commercial projects.